Thursday, January 29, 2009

Friday nights = DANCE PARTY!!

I completely meant to post this like Saturday or Sunday. I'm such a slacker! Anywho.. for some odd reason here lately on Friday nights when we're home with the kids we'll turn off the cartoons and shows and nintendo DS's and computer games and Rodger will go get his gigantic case of CDs and we'll just sit here and play our wide variety of music. Its pretty fun cause we'll jump around here singing and dancing, even though none of us can do either of those very well, the kids burn some energy. And little miss Aubrey gets in on the dancing action. She's so sneaky though.. every time I try to catch her on camera she stops! I'll get her one of these days! I almost got her in this video..


and again here... I don't know what Tripp is doing.. just being his normal goofy self I guess..


So other than our dance party Friday we had a pretty uneventful weekend, like usual. Rodger and Tripp have been practicing baseball because Tripp is going to play t-ball this year.. I can't wait! Its going to be sooo cute! Hopefully he'll like it and if he's half the athlete his daddy is then he'll be pretty good. We'll just have to wait and see though.

2 comments:

  1. hilarious!!! if you had told me in the 8th grade that i would one day watch a video with rodger dancing with his two kids i would have laughed my tail off! the kids are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so I totally love the videos and pics!! That first one was so funny! Aubrey is so adorable! I can't believe how long it's been since I've seen you guys!! Tripp has grown sooo much! I could not believe how tall he has gotten! I seriously cried after I watched those videos.. I miss yall.. I miss normal people.. if that makes any sense..But you know what I mean..I'm just so happy for you..You have your own lil' family now, and you guys just seem so happy..and just knowing that alone, makes me happy! I hate being around negative people and negative things. I need some positive people in my life again. Of course I have my family, but I need friends too. I thought I could just go through life and hide out, but that's just depressing. I love yall too much. So today, I make it a promise to leave all that negative BS behind me, and really start being positive and actually coming around like I always say I'm going to. Life is too short! I've already missed out on too much..it's time to just let everything go, and just kinda start over. Sure I have been trying, but honestly not as hard as I know I can. I love you guys so much!! And yall WILL be seeing me soon! Love, Jen oh, by the way, thanks for showing me this, I didn't even know it existed. But I'm sure I'll be on it now! :) haha 143233 :)

    ReplyDelete