Thursday, March 19, 2009

So sorry....

With so much going on lately I just realized that I haven't blogged since February 28!! Its half way through March now & I have a ton of stuff to tell yall about.. we've moved, and that is going to be a long story I'll have to get into details on that later.. I've had a super fun birthday bash to dish on.. again, thats going to have to be a story for later.. I've got some hilarious pictures coming up from that though!.. and I'm working on getting a yard sale together.. if any of yall know anyone who is a yard-sale-aholic send them over to Rodger's moms house on Wall Triana. We're going to have to get rid of just about everything. Since we've moved we've done a lot of cleaning out of things we don't really need anymore and we've got a TON of really good stuff and we'll have some good deals and a whole lotta baby stuff (toys, clothes, etc...)
So send some folks our way and come check it out yourself.. one mans junk is another mans treasure.. ya never know what you might find at a yard sale =)

No comments:

Post a Comment