Saturday, February 7, 2009

The cutest thing ever!!

So, today we had plans to take pictures of all the kids with Rodger's grandparents. Of course I had to get Aubrey all dolled up. She looked soo cute!!

I took this picture the night before when I was trying on her different outfits, thats why Tripp is in his jammies. (he's biting his tounge in this picture! I'm trying to break him from doing that.. I don't know why but it drives me crazy!)

This one above is my absolute favorite! She loves her daddy!





There is all the crazy kiddos.. Elijah, Kristen, Tripp, Cody and Aubrey.. and we've got one more cousin on the way! I'm hoping its a girl so it'll balance things out =)




Tripp and Aubrey with their great-grandparents, memmie and granddaddy.

1 comment:

  1. Awe, they are sooooo cute! They are both getting so big! The pictures turned out really cute!

    ReplyDelete