Friday, February 20, 2009

Taylor Swift is hypnotizing our children

I completely meant to post these like 2 weeks ago.. I've been slacking a tad in my blogging. Life has been hectic lately! I desperately need a day off. Its been just one thing after another. School is keeping me beyond busy and I'm trying so hard to keep up. Its tough this semester!
Anywho.. so last weekend, or the weekend before last.. one of those weekends.. I was in the kitchen cleaning up after breakfast and had the surround sound on listening to the top 20 on CMT and finally caught Aubrey in the act! It was so funny, too cute. She was getting down with her bad self!

And a little bit later after I took that video she was crying because I told her no about something and when I turned the channel and she saw Taylor was on she just automatically stopped crying like nothing was wrong at all. So I had to catch that on video too. Its so funny because my nephew does the same thing when he sees or hears Taylor.. they just stop and stare. I like her too, but I've never seen kids react that way to one particular musician. She is hypnotizing our children!!

No comments:

Post a Comment