Tuesday, February 3, 2009

study break!

So the cardinals lost... good game though... nothing to be ashamed of there!

Anywho.. I just decided to take a break from studying to tell yall about Aubrey's swimming lessons today! It was her first class so they didn't really do much but try to get them to feel comfortable with being in the giant pool. At first she was clinched on to me for dear life! I mean, the girl had a death grip on me! She clinched her legs around me and got a grip around my neck like she was terrified.. poor thing! But after about 15 minutes or so she started to get comfortable with it and she started kicking her legs and let me hold her out and kind of drag her around the pool. We had a pretty good time. Well, until it was time to get out! It was FREEZING!! I'm sick of this cold weather!
I sure wish I had some pictures to put up but this is what happens when I leave Rodger in charge of the photography.. haha.. he's the WORST picture taker EVER! But we've got 2 classes a week for the next 3 weeks so maybe I can catch a couple of good shots between now and the end of February?!
And we've gone and signed Tripp up for T-ball. Not sure exactly when the season starts but I'm pretty sure they start practice in late February or early March. Should be interesting! Its gonna be soooo cute! Can't wait to see how he does and how he likes it. If he's half the athlete that his daddy is then he should be just fine!
Wish me luck tomorrow! First chem test!

2 comments:

  1. I think the most exciting part of being a parent is sitting at the ballpark on the weekends and watching them play ball! I cant wait until Aubree is old enough for that. She is just doing dance and gymnastics now. I think she will be old enough for soccer next year too. I just cant wait for T-ball, its my favorite. We did swimming lessons at UAH this time last year but I decided we were too busy for that this year :) I cant wait to see pictures. Your kids are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah! I found your blog through Alyse's blog.

    How are you???

    Your kids are both precious! How old is Aubrey?

    ReplyDelete