Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunday Sunday Sunday


So today is the big day! SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!! woo hoo.. too bad I don't get into pro football like I used to. I still watch NFL I just don't get into it as much as I do college ball. Today is a big day in the world of pro football but it is also a very sad day for fans like me. Its the last day of football for like a good 7-8 months! I guess I'm going to have to pull for the cardinals. I like to root for a good underdog. Plus, I like Kurt Warner a good bit. I mean, I like big Ben too but I liked Kurt from back in his St. Louis days so I've liked him longer. Plus the Steelers won a couple of years ago so they should pass the torch! Hopefully it'll be a good game. We're going to be making some hot wings, fries, and some different dips, have a few beers and watch the game. My kind of day!
Other than that.. I got a 86 on my first calculus test! Its not a 'A' but pretty close. I could have done better but when I was done I went back to double check my answers and started second guessing myself and I changed 2 answers and of course I had them right the first time! I hate it when that happens and it seems to happen a lot to me. I need to learn how to just trust my gut instinct and stick with it. I've got another test next week in my inorganic chemistry and then the next Monday I've got a test in biology. So I need to go get studying..
I can't believe its February already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment